Terms of service
Llgemeine Terms and Conditions
1 validity, term definitions
(1) Jaja Berlin GmbH, Teupitzer Straße 69, 12059 Berlin, Germany (hereinafter: "We" or "Jaja") operates under the website https://jajawein.de an online shop for goods. The following general terms and conditions apply to all services between us and our customers (in the following: "customer" or "they") in their version valid at the time of the order, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
(2) "Consumers" within the meaning of these terms and conditions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes, which can be borne predominantly neither their commercial nor their independent professional activity. "Entrepreneurs" is a natural or legal person or legal partnership, which is the conclusion of a legal transaction in the exercise of their commercial or independent professional activity, whereby a legal partnership is a partnership equipped with the ability to acquire rights and to enter liabilities .
2 Regarding contracts, storage of the contract text
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our online shop at https://returnofthelivingwine.com/.
(2) Our product representations on the Internet are non-binding and no binding offer to conclude a contract.
(3) The contract language is exclusively available.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our online shop, the following regulations apply: The customer releases a binding contract offer by successfully passing the order procedure provided for in our online shop. The order takes place in the following steps:
- Selection of the desired goods,
- Add the products by clicking on the corresponding button (e.g. "Add to cart", "in the shopping bag" or similar),
- Examination of the information in the shopping cart,
- Call the order overview by clicking on the corresponding button (e.g. "Continue to checkout", "Next for payment", "to the order overview" or similar),
- Entering / checking the address and contact data, selection of the payment method, confirmation of the terms and conditions and cancellation policy,
- Completion of the order by pressing the button "Buy Now". This represents your binding order.
- The contract is concluded by giving us an order confirmation from us within three working days to the specified e-mail address, or by delivery of the goods.
- If an article is not available, it will be supplied as soon as possible. If a post or replacement is not possible, we are entitled to resignation and will inform you immediately about the unavailability in this case and reimburse the contrary to the contrary.
(5) In the case of the conclusion of the contract, the contract with Jaja Berlin GmbH, Teupitzer Straße 69, 12059 Berlin, Germany concluded.
(6) Before ordering, the contract data can be printed out or electronically secured via the printing function of the browser. The processing of the appointment and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract, in particular the order data, the terms and conditions and the cancellation policy, is carried out by e-mail after triggering the order by you, in part automated. We do not store the contract text after conclusion of the contract.
(7) Input errors can be corrected by means of the usual keyboard, mouse and browser functions (e.g. "back button" of the browser). You can also be corrected by canceling the ordering process prematurely, close the browser window and repeat the process.
(8) The processing of the appointment and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract shall be automatically automated by e-mail. Therefore, they have to ensure that the e-mail address you deposited with us is true, the receipt of the e-mails technically ensured technically and in particular not prevented by spam filters.
3 youth protection
(1) With your order at Jaja you confirm that you have completed the age of 18.
(2) The customer is obliged to ensure that only he himself or by him to accept the delivery of all year-old persons to receive the delivery of goods. During delivery, the commissioned logistics service provider is entitled to demand a proof of age.
(3) Unless any individual persons arrange orders, the Jaja Berlin GmbH hereby refers to the contract according to this as precautionary. § 109 BGB. In accordance with the statutory provisions for all periods of damages arising from the incorrect provisions, the orders ordered by false information for the underage concerned or representative of all year-old persons
4 Subject of the contract and essential characteristics of the products
(1) Our online store is subject to the contract:
- The sale of goods. The specifics offered goods can be found in our article pages.
(2) The essential characteristics of the goods can be found in the article description.
(3) For the sale of digital products, the restrictions arising from the product description or otherwise arising from the circumstances, in particular hardware and / or software requirements for the target environment. Unless otherwise expressly agreed otherwise, the subject matter is only the private and commercial use of the products without the right to resale or sub-licensing.
5 prices, shipping costs and delivery
(1) The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs are total prices and include all price ingredients including all accumulating taxes.
(2) The respective purchase price must be made before the delivery of the product (advance payment), unless we offer the purchase on account. The payment methods available to them are reported under a correspondingly designated button in the online shop or in the respective offer. Unless otherwise stated in the individual payment methods, the payment entitlements are due immediately to payment.
(3) In addition to the prices indicated, shipping costs may be charged for the delivery of products, provided that the item is not shown as a free shipping. The shipping costs will be clearly communicated to you on the offers, if necessary in the shopping cart system and on the order overview again clearly.
(4) All products offered are ready to ship, if not specified in the product description (delivery time: Delivery within 2 - 5 working days after receipt of payment).
(5) There are the following delivery area restrictions: the delivery takes place in the following countries: Germany.
6 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) A right of retention can only be exercised insofar as they are receivables from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
7 Right of withdrawal
As a consumer you have a right of withdrawal. This depends on our Right of withdrawal.
Our liability is limited to intent or gross negligence for contractual breaches of duty as well as unauthorized action.
(1) The warranty depends on the statutory provisions.
(2) Compared to entrepreneurs is the warranty period for delivered things 12 months.
(3) As a consumer, they are asked to check the matter for contract fulfillment immediately upon completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to communicate us as well as the freight forwarder as soon as possible. If you do not come according to that, of course, this has no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
The colors of the products shown on the Internet can easily deviate from the original from the original for various reasons (lighting conditions during recording, monitor settings, quality of the graphics card, etc.).
11 final provisions
(1) German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law applies only to the extent that the protection provided by compelling provisions of the state of the usual residence of the consumer is not deprived (favorable principle).
(2) The provisions of the UN sales law expressly do not apply.
(3) If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity of public law or a public-legislative fund, is the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and the provider of the registered office of the provider.